Dr. Saaddine is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office1136 Cleveland Ave
East Point, GA 30344Phone+1 404-762-8211Fax+1 404-762-9182
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Emory University School of MedicineFellowship, Endocrinology, Diabetes, and Metabolism, 1979 - 1980
- Emory University School of MedicineResidency, Internal Medicine, 1978 - 1979
- New York-Presbyterian Brooklyn Methodist HospitalResidency, Internal Medicine, 1975 - 1978
- Summa Health System/NEOMEDInternship, Transitional Year, 1974 - 1975
- Damascus University Faculty of MedicineClass of 1973
Certifications & Licensure
- GA State Medical License 1978 - 2023
- American Board of Internal Medicine Internal Medicine
- American Board of Internal Medicine Endocrinology, Diabetes and Metabolism
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- CMS Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification Practice Fusion EHR, Practice Fusion, Inc., 2011-2013
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: