Dr. Shen is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office123 Summer St
Worcester, MA 01608Phone+1 508-363-5000
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Bridgeport Hospital/Yale UniversityResidency, Internal Medicine, 2009 - 2012
- Beijing Medical UniversityClass of 1998
Certifications & Licensure
- MA State Medical License 2012 - 2023
- American Board of Internal Medicine Internal Medicine
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- CMS Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification EpicCare Ambulatory EMR, Epic Systems Corporation, 2013
Publications & Presentations
- 2 citationsSubphrenic abscess from a perforated duodenal ulcer.Yue Shen, Philip Ong, Niel Gandhi, Angela Degirolamo> ;Cleveland Clinic Journal of Medicine. 2011 Jun 1
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: