Are you Dr. Thariani?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 26 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office700 High St NE
Albuquerque, NM 87102Phone(505) 596-7358Fax(505) 842-5641
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Yumna Thariani, MD is an internist in Albuquerque, New Mexico. She is currently licensed to practice medicine in New Mexico, Florida, and Oklahoma. She is affiliated with Kindred Hospital-Albuquerque.
Education & Training
- University of New MexicoFellowship, Rheumatology, 2012 - 2014
- University Hospital & ClinicsResidency, Internal Medicine/Pediatrics, 2001 - 2005
- University of Oklahoma Health Sciences CenterInternship, Transitional Year, 2000 - 2001
- American University of the Caribbean School of MedicineClass of 2000
Certifications & Licensure
- NM State Medical License 2006 - 2022
- FL State Medical License 2005 - 2012
- OK State Medical License 2004 - 2008
- Fellows-in-Training 3rd year
- Kindred Hospital-AlbuquerqueAlbuquerque, New Mexico