Are you Dr. Arvan?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 23 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office1322 Maplewood Ave
Fort Spring, WV 24970Phone+1 304-647-5114Fax+1 304-647-3006
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Yuri Arvan, MD is an ophthalmologist in Fort Spring, West Virginia. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in West Virginia, Kentucky, and California. He is affiliated with Greenbrier Valley Medical Center and Beckley Veterans Affairs Medical Center.
Education & Training
- University of South Florida MorsaniResidency, Ophthalmology, 1995 - 1999
- Cedars-Sinai Medical CenterResidency, Surgery, 1992 - 1994
- St Petersburg State Pediatric Medicine AcademyClass of 1984
Certifications & Licensure
- WV State Medical License 2004 - 2024
- KY State Medical License 2003 - 2005
- CA State Medical License 1995 - Present
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- CMS Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification PrimeSUITE EHR, Greenway Health, LLC, 2012-2014
- Greenbrier Valley Medical CenterRonceverte, West Virginia
- Beckley Veterans Affairs Medical CenterBeckley, West Virginia