Overview of Dr. Jin
Dr. Yuxuan Jin is a neurologist in East Meadow, NY and is affiliated with multiple hospitals in the area, including NYU Langone Hospitals and Long Island Jewish Medical Center. She received her medical degree from Shanghai Medical University and has been in practice 24 years. She is one of 268 doctors at NYU Langone Hospitals and one of 104 doctors at Long Island Jewish Medical Center who specialize in Neurology. She has 2 publications and over 150 citings.
Office1530 Front street
East Meadow, NY 11554
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- New York Presbyterian Hospital (Columbia Campus)Fellowship, Neuromuscular Medicine (Neurology), 2014 - 2015
- Rutgers New Jersey Medical SchoolResidency, Neurology, 2010 - 2014
- Shanghai Medical UniversityClass of 1993
Certifications & Licensure
- NY State Medical License 2014 - 2023
- American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology Neurology
Publications & Presentations
- 96 citationsMast Cells Are Early Responders After Hypoxia-Ischemia in Immature Rat BrainYuxuan Jin, Ann J. Silverman, Susan J. Vannucci> ;Stroke. 2009 Sep 1
- 69 citationsMast cell stabilization limits hypoxic-ischemic brain damage in the immature rat.Yuxuan Jin, Ann-Judith Silverman, Susan J. Vannucci> ;Developmental Neuroscience. 2007 Aug 31
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: