Are you Dr. Aragon?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 1 invite waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office176 Westminster Rd
West Hempstead, NY 11552Phone+1 516-486-0228Fax+1 516-538-7191
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Zacarias Aragon, MD is a family physician in West Hempstead, New York. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in New York.
Education & Training
- NYC Health + Hospitals / QueensResidency, Pathology-Anatomic and Clinical, 1963 - 1965
- New York-Presbyterian Brooklyn Methodist HospitalResidency, Surgery, 1961 - 1962
- St Johns Episcopal Hospital-South ShoreResidency, Pathology-Anatomic and Clinical, 1960 - 1961
- Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai/South NassauInternship, Transitional Year, 1959 - 1960
- Universidad Nacional Autonoma de MexicoClass of 1955
Certifications & Licensure
- NY State Medical License 1965 - 2023