Are you Dr. Comeaux?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 18 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office1464 Jefferson St
Lewisburg, WV 24901Phone+1 304-645-3220Fax+1 844-479-4545
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Zachary Comeaux, DO is a physiatrist in Lewisburg, West Virginia. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in West Virginia and Ohio. He is affiliated with Greenbrier Valley Medical Center.
Education & Training
- Ohio University Heritage College of Osteopathic Medicine in AthensClass of 1988
Certifications & Licensure
- WV State License 2001 - 2023
- OH State License 1989 - 2023
- AOA Board of Family Physicians Family Practice and Osteopathic Manipulative Medicine
- AOA Board of Neuromusculoskeletal Medicine Neuromusculoskeletal Medicine & OMM
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- CMS Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification Acumen nEHR, Health IT Services Group, 2012
- Combined PPC-PCMH Program National Committee for Quality Assurance, 2012-2015
Publications & Presentations
- International Health Electives: Strengthening Graduate Medical EducationZachary Comeaux> ;The Journal of the American Osteopathic Association. 2013 Jun 1
- 3 citationsDynamic fascial release and the role of mechanical/vibrational assist devices in manual therapies.Zachary Comeaux> ;Journal of Bodywork and Movement Therapies. 2011 Jan 1
- 2 citationsModifying the effects of cerebral palsy: The Gregg Mozgala storyLeon Chaitow, Tamar Rogoff, Gregg Mozgala, Stefan Chmelik, Zachary Comeaux, John C. Hannon, Eyal Lederman, Tom Myers> ;Journal of Bodywork and Movement Therapies. 2010 Apr 1
- Join now to see all
- Greenbrier Valley Medical CenterRonceverte, West Virginia