Dr. Fallon is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office5200 Executive Centre Parkway
Saint Peters, MO 63376Phone+1 636-229-4222
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Kingsbrook Jewish Medical CenterResidency, Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, 2017
- Alabama Ortho Spine and SportsMD, Interventional Spine and Musculoskeletal Medicine, 2020 - 2021
- Brooklyn Hospital CenterMD, General Surgery, 2016 - 2017
- American University of Antigua College of MedicineClass of 2016
Certifications & Licensure
- MO State Medical License 2022 - 2024
- AL State Medical License 2020 - 2022
- American Board of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation
Publications & Presentations
- 12 citationsRhoB loss prevents streptozotocin-induced diabetes and ameliorates diabetic complications in mice.Arturo Bravo-Nuevo, Hikaru Sugimoto, Seema Iyer, Zachary Fallon, Jason M. Lucas, Shiva Kazerounian, George C. Prendergast, Raghu Kalluri, Nathan I. Shapiro, Laura E. B...> ;American Journal of Pathology. 2011 Jan 1
- Barnes-Jewish St. Peters HospitalSaint Peters, Missouri
- Progress West HospitalO Fallon, Missouri
- Advanced Bone and Jointhttp://Www.abjdocs.com
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: