Dr. Sayyid is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
OfficeStanford Univ Sch of Med
Stanford, CA 94305
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Stanford University School of MedicineClass of 2020, MD/PhD
Publications & Presentations
- 1 citationsModeling drug response using network-based personalized treatment prediction (NetPTP) with applications to inflammatory bowel disease.Lichy Han, Zahra N. Sayyid, Russ B. Altman> ;PLOS Computational Biology. 2021 Feb 5
- 1 citationsAmbient pressure tympanometry in the workup of patulous eustachian tube and neurotologic disorders.Anthony Thai, Jennifer Y. Lee, Zahra N. Sayyid, Davood K Hosseini, Austin Swanson, Matthew B. Fitzgerald, Yona Vaisbuch> ;Clinical Otolaryngology. 2021 Jan 18
- Congenital Hearing Loss Is Associated With a High Incidence of Central Nervous System Abnormalities.Zahra N. Sayyid, Brian Boldt, Tara E. Mokhtari, Krista K Schoppy, Kristen W. Yeom, Alan G. Cheng> ;Otology & Neurotology. 2020 Dec 1
- Join now to see all
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: