Are you Dr. Wolczynski?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 33 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office210 Cornelia St
Plattsburgh, NY 12901Phone+1 518-562-7337Fax+1 518-562-7338
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Zbigniew Wolczynski, MD is a board certified internist in Plattsburgh, New York. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in New York. He is affiliated with The University of Vermont Health Network-Champlain Valley Physicians Hospital.
Education & Training
- JFK Medical Center/Raritan Bay Medical CenterResidency, Internal Medicine, 1998 - 2001
- Bialystok Medical AcademyClass of 1981
Certifications & Licensure
- NY State Medical License 2001 - 2023
- American Board of Internal Medicine Internal Medicine
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- CMS Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification MEDENT EMR/EHR, Community Computer Service, Inc., 2011-2013
- Physician Practice Connections Recognition Program National Committee for Quality Assurance, 2011-2014
- Patient-Centered Medical Home Recognition Program National Committee for Quality Assurance, 2011-2014
- Join now to see all
Publications & Presentations
- [Continuous intravenous infusion versus intermittent administration of streptokinase in patients with deep venous thrombosis of the lower extremity].Lopaciuk, S., Meissner, A. J., Ziemski, J. M., Tokarz, A., Psuja, P., Zawilska, K., G?owi?ski, S., Wo?czy?ski, Z., Czestochowska, E., Tymi?ski, W.> ;Pol Tyg Lek. 1991 Sep 09
- [Comparison of results for operative and conservative treatment of multisegmental atheromatous arterial occlusion in the lower limbs after a 2-year period of observati...G?owi?ski, S., Wo?czy?ski, Z., Lapi?ski, R., Guzowski, A.> ;Pol Tyg Lek. 1991 Sep 09
- [Results of surgical and conservative treatment for multi-level atheromatous arterial occlusion of the lower limb after five years].G?owi?ski, S., Wo?czy?ski, Z., G?owi?ski, J., Kondracki, S.> ;Pol Tyg Lek. 1992 May 04
- Join now to see all
- The University of Vermont Health Network-Champlain Valley Physicians HospitalPlattsburgh, New York