Dr. Fefer is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office2001 Marcus Avenue
New Hyde Park, NY 11042Phone(516) 456-5255Fax(718) 343-5826
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- North Shore-Long Island Jewish Health SystemFellowship, Child Neurology, 1999 - 2002
- North Shore-Long Island Jewish Health SystemResidency, Pediatrics, 1998 - 1999
- Flushing Hospital Medical CenterResidency, Pediatrics, 1996 - 1998
- Tel Aviv University SacklerClass of 1993
Certifications & Licensure
- NY State Medical License 1999 - 2022
- American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology Neurology with Special Qualification in Child Neurology
Publications & Presentations
- De Novo Interstitial Deletion of 9q in a Pediatric Patient With Global Developmental Delay.Dennis Keselman, Ram Singh, Ninette Cohen, Zipora Fefer> ;Child neurology open. 2019 May 7
- 5 citationsHorner Syndrome After Tonsillectomy: An Anatomic PerspectiveChristina Giannikas, Howard D. Pomeranz, Lee P. Smith, Zipora Fefer> ;Pediatric Neurology. 2014 Sep 1
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: