Dr. Kobeissi is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office6565 Fannin St
Houston, TX 77030Phone(713) 441-3620Fax(713) 790-2082
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- RowanSOM/Jefferson Health/Virtua Our Lady of Lourdes HospitalFellowship, Critical Care Medicine, 2002 - 2004
- Good Samaritan Hospital of MarylandResidency, Internal Medicine, 1999 - 2002
- American University of Beirut Faculty of MedicineClass of 1994
Certifications & Licensure
- TX State Medical License 2008 - 2023
- NH State Medical License 2007 - 2009
- ME State Medical License Active through 2010
- American Board of Internal Medicine Internal Medicine
- American Board of Internal Medicine Critical Care Medicine
Publications & Presentations
- 586 citationsNitric oxide regulates the heart by spatial confinement of nitric oxide synthase isoforms.Lili A. Barouch, Robert W. Harrison, Michael W. Skaf, Gisele O. Rosas, Thomas P. Cappola, Zoulficar A. Kobeissi, Ion A. Hobai, Christopher A. Lemmon, Arthur L. Burnett...> ;Nature. 2002 Mar 21
- 294 citationsAllopurinol Improves Myocardial Efficiency in Patients With Idiopathic Dilated CardiomyopathyThomas P. Cappola, David A. Kass, Gregory S. Nelson, Ronald D. Berger, Gisele O. Rosas, Zoulficar A. Kobeissi, Eduardo Marbán, Joshua M. Hare> ;Circulation. 2001 Nov 13
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: