Dr. Franco is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office1301 Pennsylvania Ave
Fort Worth, TX 76104
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Zurisadai Franco is an internist in Fort Worth, TX and is affiliated with multiple hospitals in the area, including Texas Health Huguley Hospital Fort Worth South, Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Fort Worth, and JPS Health Network. She received her medical degree from Loma Linda University School of Medicine and has been in practice 12 years. She specializes in hospital medicine/hospitalist.
Education & Training
- Kettering Medical CenterFellowship, Cardiovascular Disease, 2009 - 2009
- Kettering Medical CenterResidency, Internal Medicine, 2005 - 2009
- Loma Linda University School of MedicineClass of 2005
Certifications & Licensure
- GU State Medical License 2015 - 2015
- TN State Medical License 2015 - 2016
- TX State Medical License 2010 - 2022
- OH State Medical License 2005 - 2011
- American Board of Internal Medicine Internal Medicine
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- CMS Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification NextGen Ambulatory EHR, NextGen Healthcare, 2012-2013
Publications & Presentations
- Comparison of the 2006 and 2010 Cardiac CT Appropriateness Criteria in a Real-World SettingNathaniel Dittoe, Zurisadai Franco, Nakash Grant> ;Elsevier.
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: