Dr. Songco is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office730 N. Macomb St.
Monroe, MI 48162Phone(734) 457-5580Fax(419) 842-3042
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- New York-Presbyterian Brooklyn Methodist HospitalFellowship, Interventional Cardiology, 2012 - 2013
- New York-Presbyterian Brooklyn Methodist HospitalFellowship, Cardiovascular Disease, 2009 - 2012
- Indiana University School of MedicineResidency, Internal Medicine, 2006 - 2009
- St. George's University School of MedicineClass of 2006
Certifications & Licensure
- OH State Medical License 2013 - 2022
- MI State Medical License 2013 - 2023
- American Board of Internal Medicine Cardiovascular Disease
- American Board of Internal Medicine Interventional Cardiology
Publications & Presentations
- 8 citationsInitial Strategy of Revascularization Versus Optimal Medical Therapy for Improving Outcomes in Ischemic Heart Disease: A Review of the LiteratureA. Vincent Songco, Sorin J. Brener> ;Current Cardiology Reports. 2012 May 4
- Mercy St. Vincent Medical CenterToledo, Ohio
- ProMedica Flower HospitalSylvania, Ohio
- St. Luke's HospitalMaumee, Ohio
- ProMedica Monroe Regional HospitalMonroe, Michigan
- ProMedica Bay Park HospitalOregon, Ohio
- ProMedica Bixby HospitalAdrian, Michigan
- ProMedica Memorial HospitalFremont, Ohio
- ProMedica Toledo HospitalToledo, Ohio
- ProMedica Defiance Regional HospitalDefiance, Ohio
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: