Dr. Kalin is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office726 4th Street
Marysville, CA 95901
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Kalin is a Certified Physician Executive and Healthcare Consultant with an exemplary track record working within organizations facing mission-critical challenges. He has been administratively chosen and peer elected on multiple occasions to lead based on expertise in assessing operations, implementing multi-faceted strategic plans, and engaging physician and nursing teams to achieve targeted results.
Dr. Kalin is a Board-Certified Anesthesiologist & Diplomate recognized by The American Board of Anesthesiology, The American Board of Medical Specialties, as well as The National Board of Physicians & Surgeons. He is the Founding President & Chief Executive Officer for Integrative Anesthesia Solutions, Inc., a California Professional Corporation which provides an array of clinical, operational, and consultative management solutions for healthcare organizations in Northern California. Most recently, Dr. Kalin founded Integrative Pain Solutions, Inc., a California Professional Corporation which will soon provide comprehensive pain management solutions in Northern California.
Dr. Kalin currently serves as Board Member, Chief Of Staff, Medical Director, and Chair of The Department of Anesthesiology & Pain Medicine for Adventist Health + Rideout. In 2019, Dr. Kalin was appointed as an expert reviewer for the Osteopathic Medical Board of California and has most recently joined the panel of physician expert witnesses with MDexperts. Dr. Kalin completed his AACSB accredited M.B.A. with a concentration in Healthcare Management from Texas A&M University in December of 2016. He also earned a Certificate in Executive Leadership for Healthcare Professionals from Cornell University in 2017. Most recently Dr. Kalin earned his Certified Physician Executive (CPE) credential through American Association for Physician Leadership.
Education & Training
- American Association for Physician LeadershipCertified Physician Executive, 2020 - 2020
- Cornell University Graduate Certificate, Executive Leadership for Healthcare Professionals, 2017 - 2017
- West Texas A&M UniversityM.B.A., Suma Cum Laude, 2016
- University of Illinois College of Medicine at ChicagoResidency, Anesthesiology, 2011 - 2013
- University of New England College of OsteopathicClass of 2008
- Westfield State universityBS, Biology, Suma Cum Laude, Division of Biology Excellence Award, National Dean's List, 2004 - 2007
- Springfield Technical Community CollegeAS, Business Administration, Suma Cum Laude, Commencement Speaker, The Outstanding Academic Acheivement Award, The Ray D'Pasquale Scholarship, The School of Business and Information Technologies Excellence Award, Phi Theta Kappa International Honor Soceity, 1998 - 2000
Certifications & Licensure
- CA State License 2015 - 2023
- VA State License 2013 - 2022
- IL State License 2011 - 2014
- American Board of Anesthesiology Anesthesiology
- National Board of Physicians and Surgeons Anesthesiology
- American Board of Medical SpecialtiesAnesthesiology
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Salutatorian (Graduating Class) Springfield Technical Community College, 2000
- Academic Excellence Award Springfield Technical Community College
- National Dean’s List Springfield Technical Community College
- Join now to see all
Publications & Presentations
- Improving Hand Hygiene Compliance by Incorporating it into the Verification Process in the Operation RoomJericho, B, Kalin, A, Schwartz, D, The internet journal of anesthesiology, 1/1/2013
- Vice Chair, Medical Executive Committee 2021 - Present
- Chair, Bylaws Committee 2017 - Present
- Chair, Medical Executive Committee 2018 - 2020
- Chair, Professional Review Committee 2018 - 2020
- Chair, Credentials Committee 2016 - 2019
- Chair, Quality Improvement Committee 2016 - 2018
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: