Dr. Kang is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
OfficeDepartment of Medical Toxicology
1012 E. Willetta St, Fl 2
Phoenix, AZ 85006Phone(602) 839-6690
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- University of Arizona College of Medicine – PhoenixFellowship, Medical Toxicology, 2014 - 2016
- Baylor College of MedicineResidency, Internal Medicine/Pediatrics, 2010 - 2014
- Wayne State University School of MedicineClass of 2010
Certifications & Licensure
- AZ State Medical License 2014 - 2023
- American Board of Internal Medicine Internal Medicine
- American Board of Pediatrics Pediatrics
- American Board of Pediatrics Medical Toxicology
- American Board of Preventive Medicine Addiction Medicine
- American College of Medical ToxicologyMember
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: