Adrienne Bridges is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
- I help long-term care facilities, physicians, employers, and individual patients optimize medication therapy, improve care outcomes, and promote cost-effective care.
Certifications & Licensure
- Board of Pharmacy Specialties (BPS) Geriatric Pharmacy
Education & Training
- Vanderbilt University Master of Management in Health Care, 2018 - 2019
- Texas Southern University College of Pharmacy and Health SciencesPharmD, 2004
OfficePO Box 5646
Kingwood, TX 77325Phone(713) 679-3048
- Is this information wrong?
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: