Dr. Nagji is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office4000 Cambridge St
Kansas City, KS 66160Phone(913) 588-9786
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- University of Virginia Medical CenterFellowship, Thoracic Surgery, 2013 - 2015
- University of Virginia Medical CenterResidency, Surgery, 2006 - 2013
- University of Texas Southwestern Medical SchoolClass of 2006, MD, Alpha Omega Alpha
- Rice UniversityBA, Biochemistry, Magna Cum Laude, Phi Beta Kappa, Phi Lamda Upsilon, 1997 - 2001
Publications & Presentations
- Pathologically Complete Response after Triple Therapy in Locally Advanced Esophageal Cancer in a Hereditary Hemorrhagic Telangiectasia Patient.Robin Park, Alisdair Philp, Alykhan S. Nagji, Anup Kasi> ;Case Reports in Oncology. 2020 Feb 18
- 1 citationsIncidental dedifferentiated mediastinal liposarcoma on F-18-fluciclovine PET/CT.Christine Boatright, Christopher M. Walker, Joseph Donald, Wei Cui, Alykhan S. Nagji> ;Clinical Imaging. 2020 Jan 1
- 6 citationsPredictors of hospital discharge to an extended care facility after major general thoracic surgery.Dustin M. Walters, Alykhan S. Nagji, George J. Stukenborg, Melissa R. Peluso, Matthew D. Taylor, Benjamin D. Kozower, Christine L. Lau, David R. Jones> ;American Surgeon. 2014 Mar 1
- Join now to see all
- Candidate Member
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: