Dr. Zorn is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office4000 Cambridge St
Kansas City, KS 66160Phone(913) 588-1227
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- University of VirginiaFellowship, Thoracic Surgery, 2002 - 2004
- Vanderbilt UniversityResidency, General Surgery, 1995 - 2002
- University of Alabama School of MedicineClass of 1995
Certifications & Licensure
- MO State Medical License 2004 - 2022
- KS State Medical License 2004 - 2022
- VA State Medical License 2002 - 2004
- TN State Medical License 1998 - 2000
- American Board of Thoracic Surgery Thoracic and Cardiac Surgery
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Fellow (FACS) American College of Surgeons
- Fellow (FACC) American College of Cardiology
- ProspeCtive, nOn-randoMized, MulticENter Clinical Evaluation of Edwards Pericardial Bioprostheses With a New Tissue Treatment Platform Start of enrollment: 2012 Dec 01Bilewska, A.,Mansker, B.,Klodell, C.,Heimansohn, D.A.,Adams, D.,Robertson, D.,Zorn, G.".,Raikar, G.,Takayama, H.,Rozanski, J.,Gammie, J.S.,Holen, J.,Sadowski, J.,Puskas, J.,Accola, K.,Baio, K.,Bartus, K.,...
- Safety and Efficacy Study of the Medtronic CoreValve® System in the Treatment of Symptomatic Severe Aortic Stenosis With Significant Comorbidities in Very High Risk Subjects Who Need Aortic Valve Replacement Start of enrollment: 2012 Aug 01Ad, N.,Adams, D.,Aharonian, V.J.,Anderson, W.C.,Applegate, R.J.,Bafi, A.S.,Bajwa, T.K.,Bakhos, M.,Batra, S.,Beohar, N.,Brown, J.M.,Byrne, T.J.,Casale, A.S.,Caskey, M.P.,Chawla, A.,Cheatham, J.P.,Chetcuti,...
- Safety and Efficacy Study of the Medtronic CoreValve® System in the Treatment of Severe, Symptomatic Aortic Stenosis in Intermediate Risk Subjects Who Need Aortic Valve Replacement (SURTAVI). Start of enrollment: 2012 Mar 01Ray Matthews, MD, Vaughn A. Starnes, MD, John Giacomini, Thomas Burdon, Ron Waksman, Lowell Satler, Tomas A Salerno, Eduardo de Marchena, Mamdouh Bakhos, Ferdinand (Fred) Leya, Atul Chawla, MD, George "Tr...
Publications & Presentations
- The Impact of Transfusions on Mortality After Transcatheter or Surgical Aortic Valve ReplacementMubashir Mumtaz, Moritz C. Wyler von Ballmoos, G. Michael Deeb, Jeffrey J. Popma, Nicolas M. Van Mieghem, Neal S. Kleiman, Thomas G. Gleason, Atul Chawla, David R. Hoc...> ;The Annals of Thoracic Surgery. 2021 Sep 1
- Three-year outcomes with a contemporary self-expanding transcatheter valve from the Evolut PRO US Clinical StudyMoritz C. Wyler von Ballmoos, Michael J. Reardon, Mathew R. Williams, Abeel A. Mangi, Neal S. Kleiman, Steven J. Yakubov, Daniel R. Watson, Susheel Kodali, Isaac Georg...> ;Cardiovascular Revascularization Medicine. 2021 May 1
- 3 citationsCauses of death in intermediate-risk patients: The Randomized Surgical Replacement and Transcatheter Aortic Valve Implantation Trial.Hafid Amrane, G. Michael Deeb, Jeffrey J. Popma, Steven J. Yakubov, Thomas G. Gleason, Nicolas M. Van Mieghem, Michael J. Reardon, Mathew R. Williams, Mubashir Mumtaz,...> ;The Journal of Thoracic and Cardiovascular Surgery. 2019 Sep 1
- Join now to see all
- The University of Kansas HospitalKansas City, Kansas
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: