Dr. Chiu is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office1 Barnes Jewish Hospital Plaza
Saint Louis, MO 63110
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Washington University/B-JH/SLCH ConsortiumResidency, Psychiatry, 2019 - 2023
- Washington University in St. Louis School of MedicineClass of 2019, MD MPH
- University of California, BerkeleyBS, Bioengineering, With Honors (Cum Laude); Regents' & Chancellor's Scholar, Tau Beta Pi - CA Alpha, 2008 - 2012
Certifications & Licensure
- MO State Medical License 2019 - 2023
Publications & Presentations
- 2 citationsRacial disparities in intensity of smoke exposure and nicotine intake among low-dependence smokersJolie T.K. Ho, Rachel F. Tyndale, Timothy B. Baker, Christopher I. Amos, Ami Chiu, Nina Smock, Jingling Chen, Laura J. Bierut, Li-Shiun Chen> ;Drug and Alcohol Dependence. 2021 Feb 18
- 23 citationsCare-paradigm shift promoting smoking cessation treatment among cancer center patients via a low-burden strategy, Electronic Health Record-Enabled Evidence-Based Smoki...Alex T. Ramsey, Ami Chiu, Timothy B. Baker, Nina Smock, Jingling Chen, Tina Lester, Douglas E. Jorenby, Graham A. Colditz, Laura J. Bierut, Li-Shiun Chen> ;Translational Behavioral Medicine. 2019 Jul 17
- 8 citationsMost Current Smokers Desire Genetic Susceptibility Testing and Genetically-Efficacious Medication.Ami Chiu, Sarah M. Hartz, Nina Smock, Jingling Chen, Amaan Qazi, Jeffrey Onyeador, Alex T. Ramsey, Laura J. Bierut, Li-Shiun Chen> ;Journal of Neuroimmune Pharmacology. 2018 Oct 29
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: