Dr. Ivy is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office1801 South Highland Avenue
Lombard, IL 60148Phone+1 630-790-1872
- Is this information wrong?
- My goal is to empower patients through education. I believe one must fully understand their condition and all treatment options to make the best medical decision. This process involves a concerted effort between the physician, patient and their loved ones.
Education & Training
- McGaw Medical Center of Northwestern UniversityResidency, Orthopaedic Surgery, 2010 - 2015
- University of Cincinnati College of MedicineClass of 2010
Certifications & Licensure
- OH State Medical License 2015 - 2016
- IL State Medical License 2010 - 2023
- American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery Orthopaedic Surgery
Publications & Presentations
- 3 citationsCervical radiculopathy and myelopathy: presentations in the hand.Alan J. Micev, Andre D. Ivy, Sandeep K. Aggarwal, Wellington K. Hsu, David M. Kalainov> ;Journal of Hand Surgery (European Volume). 2013 Dec 1
- 7 citationsHand Surface Landmarks and Measurements in the Treatment of Trigger ThumbRonak M. Patel, Brian J. Chilelli, Andre D. Ivy, David M. Kalainov> ;Journal of Hand Surgery (European Volume). 2013 Jun 1
- 48 citationsDiet-induced Ketosis Increases Capillary Density Without Altered Blood Flow in Rat BrainMichelle Puchowicz, Kui Xu, Xiaoyan Sun, Andre Ivy, Doug Emancipator, Joseph C. LaManna> ;American Journal of Physiology-endocrinology and Metabolism. 2007 Jun 1
- Join now to see all
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: