Dr. Roberts is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office2121 Lake Avenue
Fort Wayne, IN 46805Phone+1 260-426-5431
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Andrew Roberts is an internist in Indiana and is affiliated with multiple hospitals in the area, including Community Hospital South and Community Howard Regional Health. He received his medical degree from Indiana University School of Medicine and has been in practice 10 years. He specializes in General Internal Medicine, Addiction Medicine, Hospital Medicine/Hospitalist and is experienced in Addiction medicine, Opioid-related disorders, Counseling, Substance-related and addictive disorders, Substance abuse.
- Addiction medicine, Opioid-related disorders, Counseling, Substance-related and addictive disorders, Substance abuse, Opiate dependence, Suboxone therapy
Education & Training
- George Washington UniversityResidency, Internal Medicine, 2012 - 2013
- Indiana University School of MedicineResidency, Internal Medicine, 2010 - 2012
- Indiana University School of MedicineClass of 2010
Certifications & Licensure
- MI State Medical License 2016 - 2026
- IN State Medical License 2012 - 2023
- HI State Medical License 2015 - 2022
- DC State Medical License 2012 - 2014
- American Board of Internal Medicine Internal Medicine
Publications & Presentations
- The Pros and Cons of Selling Your Medical PracticePhoenix, Arizona - 3/3/2023
- Opioid Nation: The Rise of an EpidemicGeorge Washington University - 9/22/2022
- CME lectureHancock Regional Health - 12/11/2017
- Join now to see all
- Member, American College of Physicians Indiana Diversity Committee 2015 - Present
- Cryptococcal panniculitis as the initial presentation of disseminated infection.Kuhar M, Roberts A. Cryptococcal panniculitis as the initial presentation of disseminated infection. [Poster Presentation] American Society of Dermatopathology Annual Meeting, Chicago, IL, October 2, 2009. ABSTRACT: Journal of Cutaneous Pathology 2010:37:172-73.2009 - 2009
- Community Howard Regional HealthKokomo, Indiana
- Veterans Affairs Northern Indiana Health Care SystemFort Wayne, Indiana
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: