Dr. Patel is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office1919 E Thomas Rd
Phoenix Childrens Hospital
Phoenix, AZ 85016Phone(602) 933-0920
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Phoenix Children's HospitalFellowship, Pediatric Hematology/Oncology, 2014 - 2017
- Maimonides Medical CenterResidency, Pediatrics, 2011 - 2014
- American University of the Caribbean School of MedicineClass of 2010
Certifications & Licensure
- AZ State Medical License 2014 - 2023
- American Board of Pediatrics Pediatrics
Publications & Presentations
- 2 citationsIn vitro activity of a G-quadruplex-stabilizing small molecule that synergizes with Navitoclax to induce cytotoxicity in acute myeloid leukemia cells.Justin J. Montoya, Megan A. Turnidge, Daniel H. Wai, Apurvi R. Patel, David W. Lee, Vijay Gokhale, Laurence H. Hurley, Robert J. Arceci, Cynthia Wetmore, David O. Azorsa> ;BMC Cancer. 2019 Dec 27
- 8 citationsClinical resistance associated with a novel MAP2K1 mutation in a patient with Langerhans cell histiocytosis.David O. Azorsa, David W. Lee, Daniel H. Wai, Ranjan Bista, Apurvi R. Patel, Eiman Aleem, Michael M. Henry, Robert J. Arceci> ;Pediatric Blood & Cancer. 2018 Sep 1
- Cutaneous metastases of infantile choriocarcinoma can mimic infantile hemangioma both clinically and radiographicallyLogan R. Dance, Apurvi Patel, Mittun C. Patel, Patricia Cornejo, Cory M. Pfeifer> ;Pediatric Radiology. 2018 Mar 24
- Leading Pediatric Hematologist and Oncologist, Apurvi R Patel, MD, Is to Be Recognized as a 2017 Top Doctor in Phoenix, ArizonaNovember 27th, 2017
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: