Dr. Bakhru is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
OfficeVassar Brothers Medical Center
Poughkeepsie, NY 12601Phone(845) 463-1044
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Aruna Bakhru is an internist in Poughkeepsie, NY and is affiliated with Vassar Brothers Medical Center. She received her medical degree from Lady Hardinge Medical College and has been in practice 33 years. She also speaks multiple languages, including Hindi. She specializes in complementary and integrative medicine and medical information sciences and is experienced in bariatric medicine, travel and tropical medicine, diabetes mellitus, general internal medicine, and cardiology.
Education & Training
- University of Maryland Prince Georges Hospital CenterResidency, Internal Medicine, 1985 - 1988
- Lady Hardinge Medical CollegeClass of 1984
Certifications & Licensure
- NY State Medical License 1988 - 2024
- MD State Medical License 1987 - 1990
- American Board of Internal Medicine Internal Medicine
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Excellence in Integrative Medicine Emord and Associates
- Fellow of The American College of Physicians American College of Physicians
- Who's Who in Medicine and Healthcare Marquis
- Join now to see all
Publications & Presentations
- The Principles and Practice of Energy Medicine5/8/2015
- Aruna Bakhru Named a Lifetime Achiever by Marquis Who's WhoJune 23rd, 2017
- Dutchess County Medical SocietyChair CAM Subcommitee
- Dutchess County Medical SocietyBoard Member
- Vassar Brothers Medical CenterPoughkeepsie, New York
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: