Dr. Kruger is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office1100 Wilford Hall Loop
Lackland AFB, TX 78236Phone(210) 292-4923
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Madigan Healthcare SystemFellowship, Geriatric Medicine, 1995 - 1997
- Keesler Medical CenterResidency, Internal Medicine, 1992 - 1995
- University of Vermont College of MedicineClass of 1992
Certifications & Licensure
- TX State Medical License 1999 - 2022
- WA State Medical License 1995 - 2000
- American Board of Internal Medicine Internal Medicine
- American Board of Internal Medicine Geriatric Medicine
- American Board of Internal Medicine Hospice and Palliative Medicine
- Southern Medical AssociationFormer Councilor, State of Texas
- Bexar County Medical AssociationMember
- American Academy of Medical AcupunctureMember
- Wilford Hall Medical CenterRandolph AFB, Texas
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: