Dr. Stahl is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office540 Litchfield Street
Torrington, CT 06790
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Brandon Stahl is an urologist in Norwich, CT and is affiliated with The William W. Backus Hospital. He received his medical degree from Boston University School of Medicine and has been in practice 14 years. He is experienced in urologic cancers (prostate, kidney, bladder), robotic surgery, laparoscopy, BPH treatments, and more. He is the director of robotic surgery and Chief of Urology at William Backus Hospital.
Education & Training
- University of Iowa Hospitals and ClinicsResidency, Urology, 2009
- University of Iowa Hospitals and ClinicsInternship, Surgery, 2003 - 2004
- Boston University School of MedicineClass of 2003
Certifications & Licensure
- NH State Medical License 2010 - Present
- CT State Medical License 2013 - 2024
- ME State Medical License Active through 2014
- IA State Medical License 2003 - 2009
- American Board of Urology Urology
Publications & Presentations
- 2 citationsInvolvement of Growth Factors in the Process of Post-Vasectomy Micro-RecanalizationBrandon C. Stahl, Timothy L. Ratliff, Barry R. De Young, Moshe Wald> ;The Journal of Urology. 2007 Apr 1
- 6 citationsSupernumerary minute ring chromosome 14 in a man with primary infertility and left varicocele.Brandon C. Stahl, Shivanand R. Patil, Craig H. Syrop, Amy E.T. Sparks, Moshe Wald> ;Fertility and Sterility. 2007 May 1
- 87 citationsP53 and Fas are sequential mechanisms of testicular germ cell apoptosisYizhong Yin, Brandon C. Stahl, William C. DeWolf, Abraham Morgentaler> ;Journal of Andrology. 2002 Jan 2
- Join now to see all
- American Urological Association (AUA)Member
- The William W. Backus HospitalNorwich, Connecticut
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: