Dr. Ellison is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office2460 Mission Street
San Francisco, CA 94110Phone+1 650-366-4585
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Bruce E. Ellison M.D. graduated from Stanford University School of Medicine. Dr. Ellison received his Mechanical Engineering degree from the University of California at Berkeley. Dr. Ellison completed his Orthopedic Surgery Fellowship at the University of Massachusetts. Dr. Ellison has performed hundreds of arthroscopic shoulder, wrist, knee and ankle surgeries during his career. Dr. Ellison is a licensed workers compensation Qualified Medical Evaluator performing Qualified Medical Evaluations (QME), Agreed Medical Evaluations (AME) and independent Medical-Legal Evalhuations (IME).
Education & Training
- Stanford University School of MedicineClass of 2005, Medical Degree [MD]
- Valleywise HealthResidency, Orthopaedic Surgery
- UMass Chan Medical SchoolResidency, Orthopaedic Surgery
- UMass Chan Medical SchoolFellowship, Orthopaedic Surgery
- Stanford Health CareInternship, Transitional Year
- University of California, BerkeleyBachelors of Science, Mechanical Engineering
Certifications & Licensure
- AZ State Medical License Active through 2024
- CA State Medical License Active through 2024
Publications & Presentations
- 188 citationsIn vitro stimulation of articular chondrocyte mRNA and extracellular matrix synthesis by hydrostatic pressure.Robert L. Smith, S F Rusk, B E Ellison, P Wessells, K Tsuchiya, Dennis R. Carter, W E Caler, Linda J. Sandell, David J. Schurman> ;Journal of Orthopaedic Research. 1996 Jan 1
- 74 citationsExpression of interleukin‐6 in osteoarthritic chondrocytes and effects of fluid‐induced shear on this expression in normal human chondrocytes in vitroM. Mohtai, M. K. Gupta, B. S. Donlon, B E Ellison, John P. Cooke, Gary H. Gibbons, David J. Schurman, Robert L. Smith> ;Journal of Orthopaedic Research. 1996 Jan 1
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: