Dr. Nahas is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office11914 Astoria Blvd
Houston, TX 77089Phone+1 713-486-5250Fax+1 281-316-5572
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Texas Heart Institute/Baylor College of MedicineFellowship, Thoracic Surgery, 1990 - 1992
- Baylor College of MedicineResidency, Surgery, 1985 - 1990
- St Joseph's University Medical SchoolClass of 1983
Certifications & Licensure
- TX State Medical License 1989 - 2024
- American Board of Thoracic Surgery Thoracic and Cardiac Surgery
- CPR Performed by Wife Gives Houston Man Time to Reach Hospital Care and Cardiac SurgeryMarch 4th, 2021
- French, Arabic
- Memorial Hermann Southeast HospitalHouston, Texas
- University of Texas Health Science Center at HoustonHouston, Texas
- Memorial Hermann - Texas Medical CenterHouston, Texas
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: