Dr. Nguyen is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office1493 Cambridge Street
Cambridge, MA 02139Phone(617) 665-1000
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Cambridge Health AllianceInternship, Transitional Year, 2015
- Harvard Medical SchoolFellowship, Clinical Fellow, 2015 - 2016
- Stanford University School of MedicineMS, Health Services Research, 2014 - 2015
- Stanford University School of MedicineClass of 2015
- Stanford Health CarePost-Doctoral Fellowship, Health Systems Innovation, 2013 - 2014
- Yale UniversityBS, 2005 - 2009
Certifications & Licensure
- MA State Medical License 2015 - 2016
Publications & Presentations
- Silicon-Vacancy Spin Qubit in Diamond: A Quantum Memory Exceeding 10 ms with Single-Shot State Readout.Sukachev, D. D.,Sipahigil, A.,Nguyen, C. T.,Bhaskar, M. K.,Evans, R. E.,Jelezko, F.,Lukin, M. D.> ;Phys. Rev. Lett.. 2017 Dec 30
- 27 citationsNek4 Regulates Entry into Replicative Senescence and the Response to DNA Damage in Human FibroblastsChristine L. Nguyen, Richard Possemato, Erica L. Bauerlein, Anyong Xie, Ralph Scully, William C. Hahn> ;Molecular and Cellular Biology. 2012 Oct 1
- 79 citationsMaintenance of tumor initiating cells of defined genetic composition by nucleosteminNaoko Okamoto, Mami Yasukawa, Christine L. Nguyen, Vivi Kasim, Yoshiko Maida, Richard Possemato, Tatsuhiro Shibata, Keith L. Ligon, Kiyoko Fukami, William C. Hahn, Ken...> ;Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences of the United States of America. 2011 Dec 20
- Join now to see all
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: