Dr. Brett is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office144 State St
Portland, ME 04101Phone+1 207-879-3770
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Maine Medical CenterFellowship, Cardiovascular Disease, 1992 - 1995
- Virginia Mason Franciscan HealthResidency, Internal Medicine, 1989 - 1992
- University of Vermont College of MedicineClass of 1989
Certifications & Licensure
- VT State Medical License 1995 - 1996
- NH State Medical License 1995 - 2005
- ME State Medical License 1993 - 2023
- American Board of Internal Medicine Cardiovascular Disease
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Fellow (FACC) American College of Cardiology
- Blood Pressure GuidelinesDecember 1st, 2017
- February Is All About Matters of the Heart, but Not Just LoveFebruary 10th, 2022
- Central Maine Medical CenterLewiston, Maine
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: