Are you Dr. Kruithoff?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 82 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office144 State St
Portland, ME 04101Phone+1 207-879-3770
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Wayne Kruithoff, MD is a cardiologist in Portland, Maine. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Maine. He is affiliated with Northern Light Mercy Hospital, Central Maine Medical Center, and Maine Veterans Affairs Medical Center.
Education & Training
- National Capital ConsortiumFellowship, Cardiovascular Disease, 1991 - 1994
- Naval Medical Center (Portsmouth)Residency, Internal Medicine, 1989 - 1991
- National Capital ConsortiumInternship, Internal Medicine, 1986 - 1987
- Uniformed Services University of the Health Sciences F. Edward Hebert School of MedicineClass of 1986
Certifications & Licensure
- ME State Medical License 1999 - 2023
- American Board of Internal Medicine Internal Medicine
- American Board of Internal Medicine Cardiovascular Disease
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Fellow (FACC) American College of Cardiology
Publications & Presentations
- 2 citationsTl-201 scintigraphy in multivessel exercise-induced variant angina.Wayne A. Kruithoff, Frank V. Schraml, Eugene D. Silverman> ;Clinical Nuclear Medicine. 1996 Sep 1
- 7 citationsSurgical repair of an anterior mitral subvalvular aneurysmWayne A. Kruithoff, Bechara F. Akl, Albert R. Blacky> ;The Annals of Thoracic Surgery. 1995 Apr 1