Dr. Counts is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office2411 W. Belvedere Ave
Medical Office Building suite 205
Baltimore, MD 21215Phone(410) 601-8331Fax(410) 601-8859
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- National Institutes of Health Clinical CenterPost-Doctoral Fellowship, Developmental Endocrine Branch, 1990 - 1993
- St Louis Children's HospitalFellowship, Pediatric Endocrinology, 1987 - 1990
- Johns Hopkins UniversityResidency, Pediatrics, 1984 - 1986
- Johns Hopkins University School of MedicineClass of 1984
Certifications & Licensure
- MD State Medical License 1985 - 2022
- American Board of Pediatrics Pediatric Endocrinology
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Top Doctors:Baltimore Area 2011-2014
- Super Doctor SuperDoctors.com
- Effect of Intravenous Alpha-1 Antitrypsin on Preserving Beta-cell Function in New-onset Type 1 Diabetes Mellitus - Part II Start of enrollment: 2010 Oct 01Weir, G.
Publications & Presentations
- Insight versus hindsight: What we have learned after 17 years of research with sex chromosome abnormalities.Carole A. Samango-Sprouse, Debra R. Counts, Andrea L. Gropman> ;American Journal of Medical Genetics Part A. 2021 Mar 1
- 1 citationsEvidence of intrauterine growth restriction and growth hormone deficiency in 49,XXXXY syndrome.Debra R. Counts, Christine Yu, Patricia C. Lasutschinkow, Teresa Sadeghin, Andrea L. Gropman, Carole A. Samango-Sprouse> ;American Journal of Medical Genetics Part A. 2020 Jul 2
- 3 citationsBarriers in communication and available resources to facilitate conversation about infertility with girls diagnosed with Turner syndrome.Jessica E. King, Jenna Plamondon, Debra Counts, Dawn Laney, Shannan DeLany Dixon> ;Journal of Pediatric Endocrinology and Metabolism. 2016 Feb 1
- Join now to see all
- Pediatric Endocrine SocietyMember
- Sinai Hospital of BaltimoreBaltimore, Maryland
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: