Are you Dr. McLaughlin?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 37 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office2411 W Belvedere Ave
Baltimore, MD 21215Phone(410) 601-8331Fax(410) 601-8859
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Judith McLaughlin, MD is a pediatric endocrinologist in Baltimore, Maryland. She is currently licensed to practice medicine in Maryland. She is affiliated with Sinai Hospital of Baltimore.
Education & Training
- University of MarylandFellowship, Endocrinology, Diabetes and Metabolism, 1976 - 1978
- University of MarylandResidency, Pediatrics, 1972 - 1976
- University of Maryland School of MedicineClass of 1972
Certifications & Licensure
- MD State Medical License 1977 - 2015
- American Board of Pediatrics Pediatrics
- American Board of Pediatrics Pediatric Endocrinology
Publications & Presentations
- 11 citationsHyperglycemia in a 7-Year-Old Child Treated With AripiprazoleM.P.H. Dora D. Logue, N. González, Sondra D.K. Heligman, Judith V. Mclaughlin, M.H.S. Harolyn M.E. Belcher> ;American Journal of Psychiatry. 2007 Jan 1
- Sinai Hospital of BaltimoreBaltimore, Maryland