Dr. Lee is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office95 Highland Ave
Bethlehem, PA 18017
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Halin Lee is an infertility specialist in Bethlehem, PA and is affiliated with St. Luke's University Hospital - Bethlehem Campus. She received her medical degree from University of Illinois College of Medicine and has been in practice 31 years. She specializes in reproductive endocrinology & infertility and assisted reproductive technology. She is board certified by the American Board of OB/GYN in reproductive endocrinology and infertility as well as Obstetrics and Gynecology. She is also certified by the American Board of Bioanalysis as a High Complexity Laboratory Director (HCLD) in Embryology and Andrology.
Education & Training
- Temple University-James Beasley School of LawJ.D., Law, 1998 - 2002
- Michael Reese Hospital and Medical CenterFellowship, Reproductive Endocrinology and Infertility, 1987 - 1989
- University of Illinois College of Medicine at ChicagoResidency, Obstetrics and Gynecology, 1983 - 1987
- University of Illinois College of MedicineClass of 1983
Certifications & Licensure
- IL State Medical License 1985 - 2026
- CA State Medical License 1989 - 2025
- PA State Medical License 1994 - 2024
- American Board of Obstetrics and Gynecology Obstetrics & Gynecology
- American Board of Obstetrics and Gynecology Reproductive Endocrinology/Infertility
- American Board of BioanalysisEmbryology Laboratory Director
- American Board of BioanalysisHigh Complexity Laboratory Director
- Chinese (Cantonese)
- St. Luke's University Hospital - Bethlehem CampusBethlehem, Pennsylvania
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: