Are you Dr. Roizin?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 8 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office31 S Commerce Way
Bethlehem, PA 18017Phone+1 484-821-0821Fax+1 484-821-0826
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. John Roizin, MD is an obstetrician/gynecologist in Bethlehem, Pennsylvania. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Pennsylvania, New York, and North Carolina.
Education & Training
- Laval UnivClass of 1992
Certifications & Licensure
- NY State Medical License 2021 - 2023
- NC State Medical License 2014 - 2023
- PA State Medical License 1996 - 2024
- American Board of Obstetrics and Gynecology Obstetrics & Gynecology
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Fellow (FACOG) American Congress of Obstetricians and Gynecologists
Publications & Presentations
- 2 citationsSynthetic osmotic dilators for cervical preparation prior to abortion—An international multicentre observational studyRohan Chodankar, Janesh K. Gupta, Daniela Gdovinova, Mary Jane Bovo, Jiri Hanacek, Natalia Kan, John Roizin, Victor Tyutyunnik> ;European Journal of Obstetrics & Gynecology and Reproductive Biology. 2018 Sep 1