Dr. Huntley is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office1100 Tunnel Road
Asheville, NC 28805Phone(828) 298-7911 x 4024
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Douglas Huntley is a general surgeon in Asheville, NC and is affiliated with Charles George Veterans Affairs Medical Center. He received his medical degree from University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill School of Medicine and has been in practice 28 years. He is experienced in colon cancer, gastric cancer, surgical oncology (non-breast), and melanoma's.
Education & Training
- Spartanburg Medical Center - Church Street CampusResidency, Surgery, 1989 - 1995
- University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill School of MedicineClass of 1989
Certifications & Licensure
- NC State Medical License 1995 - 2022
- SC State Medical License 1991 - 1996
- American Board of Surgery Surgery
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Duke Scholar's Duke University Medical Center, 2018
- Alpha Omega Alpha Honor Medical Society UNC Chapel Hill AOA, 2017
- Inducted into Sigma Xi UNC Asheville Chapter, 2001
- Commentary: Dental Care Is Health Care. Mainers Need Access to ItMay 21st, 2021
- Charles George Veterans Affairs Medical CenterAsheville, North Carolina
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: