Dr. Waite is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office2432 Grand Concourse
Bronx, NY 10458
- Is this information wrong?
- Board-certified in developmental pediatrics, specializing in diagnosis and treatment of neurodevelopmental disorders (developmental delays, autism, intellectual disability, and fetal alcohol spectrum disorders) and care of adopted children and children in foster care.
Education & Training
- Icahn School of Medicine at Mount SinaiResidency, Pediatrics, 1992 - 1995
- New York Medical CollegeClass of 1992
Certifications & Licensure
- NY State Medical License 1993 - 2023
- American Board of Pediatrics Pediatrics
- American Board of Pediatrics Developmental-Behavioral Pediatrics
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Executive Committee Member, Council on Foster Care, Adoption, and Kinship Care American Academy of Pediatrics, 2018
- Fellow New York Academy of Medicine, 2017
- FASD Regional Education and Awareness Liaisons (REAL) American Academy of Pediatrics, 2016
- Join now to see all
Publications & Presentations
- Pediatrician Guidance in Supporting Families of Children Who Are Adopted, Fostered, or in Kinship CareVeronnie F. Jones, Elaine E. Schulte, Douglas Waite and COUNCIL ON FOSTER CARE, ADOPTION, AND KINSHIP CARE, Pediatrics, 12/1/2020
- Putting Families First: How the Opioid Epidemic Is Affecting Children and Families, and the Child Welfare Policy Options to Address ItWaite, Douglas; Greiner, Mary V.; Laris, Zach, Journal of Applied Research on Children, 1/1/2018
- Identifying and Providing Alternatives to Detention for Adolescents with Fetal Alcohol Spectrum Disorder in the Juvenile Justice SystemAugust 2021
- Maine’s Fetal Alcohol Rate Linked to Higher Drug, Alcohol UseJuly 27th, 2017
- 'Our Nurses Are the True Superheroes': What We Heard This WeekDecember 13th, 2020
- Why Do Babies Stare at Me?August 15th, 2020
- The Mount Sinai HospitalNew York, New York
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: