Dr. Fahed is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office1441 Wilkins Cir
Casper, WY 82601Phone(307) 233-2700Fax(307) 237-8106
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Fahed is a Board Certified Gastroenterologist (GI doctor) who completed a 3-year specialty residency in Internal Medicine at the University of Massachusetts Medical School, followed by an additional 3 years of sub-specialty fellowship in Gastroenterology at Aurora Health Care in Milwaukee. He graduated with honors as fellow of the year. Dr. Fahed specializes in diseases of the digestive system, including but not limited to colonoscopy, upper endoscopy, ERCP, endoscopic management of obesity (intragastric balloons, endoscopic sleeve gastroplasty, endoscopic revision of gastric bypass), Crohn's disease, Ulcerative colitis, gallstone disease, reflux, hemorrhoids, hepatitis C and colon cancer screening/prevention.
Skills & Expertise
- Colonoscopy, Obesity and weight management, PEG tube placement, Endoscopic mucosal resection, Intragastric balloon placement, Colon Cancer Screening, ERCP, endoscopic sleeve gastroplasty, painless hemorrhoid removal, polyp removal
Education & Training
- Aurora Health CareFellowship, Gastroenterology, 2016 - 2019
- University of MassachusettsResidency, Internal Medicine, 2013 - 2016
- St Joseph's University Medical SchoolClass of 2012
Certifications & Licensure
- WY State Medical License 2019 - 2022
- WI State Medical License 2016 - 2019
- MA State Medical License 2013 - 2016
- American Board of Internal Medicine Internal Medicine
- American Board of Internal Medicine Gastroenterology
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Fellow of the year Gastroenterology Fellowship, 2019
Publications & Presentations
- 6 citationsSuspected Blood Indicator to Identify Active Gastrointestinal Bleeding: A Prospective Validation.Samuel Han, Julien Fahed, David R. Cave> ;Gastroenterology Research. 2018 Apr 1
- 3 citationsClostridium difficile in inflammatory bowel disease: a retrospective studyWilliam Gillespie, Neil B. Marya, Julien Fahed, Gregory Leslie, Krunal Patel, David R. Cave> ;Gastroenterology Research and Practice. 2017 Oct 4
- 11 citationsSmoking Cessation in a Chronic Pancreatitis PopulationSamuel Han, Joan Kheder, Lisa Bocelli, Julien Fahed, Amy B. Wachholtz, Gregory Seward, Wahid Wassef> ;Pancreas. 2016 Oct 1
- Wyoming Medical Center First in State to Offer Non-Surgical Gastric Balloon Placement for Weight LossMay 15th, 2021
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: