Overview of Dr. Peguero Rivera
Dr. Edwin Peguero Rivera is a neurologist in Tampa, FL and is affiliated with H. Lee Moffitt Cancer Center and Research Institute. He received his medical degree from Ponce Health Sciences University and has been in practice 31 years. He is one of 24 doctors at H. Lee Moffitt Cancer Center and Research Institute who specialize in Neurology. He has 2 publications.
Office12902 Magnolia Dr
Tampa, FL 33612Fax+1 813-745-8739
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Vanderbilt University Medical CenterResidency, Neurology, 1990 - 1991
- University of South Florida MorsaniResidency, Neurology, 1987 - 1990
- Damas HospitalInternship, Internal Medicine, 1986 - 1987
- Ponce Health Sciences UniversityClass of 1986
Certifications & Licensure
- PR State Medical License 1997 - 2019
- TN State Medical License 1990 - 1992
- FL State Medical License 1988 - 2023
- American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology Neurology
- American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology Clinical Neurophysiology
- American Society of NeuroimagingPhysics, TCD and Carotid Ultrasound
Publications & Presentations
- Differentiating clinical features of right and left temporal lobe seizures.Fakhoury, T., Abou-Khalil, B., Peguero, E.> ;Epilepsia. 1994 Sep 01
- Self-injury and incontinence in psychogenic seizures.Peguero, E., Abou-Khalil, B., Fakhoury, T., Mathews, G.> ;Epilepsia. 1995 Jun
- H. Lee Moffitt Cancer Center and Research InstituteTampa, Florida
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: