Dr. Dunki-Jacobs is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office379 Dixmyth Ave
Cincinnati, OH 45220Phone(513) 246-7000Fax(513) 246-7590
- Is this information wrong?
- I am a Surgical Oncologist practicing at TriHealth in Greater Cincinnati.
Education & Training
- University of Louisville School of MedicineFellowship, Complex General Surgical Oncology, 2011 - 2013
- TriHealthResidency, Surgery, 2006 - 2011
- University of Cincinnati College of MedicineClass of 2006
Certifications & Licensure
- KY State Medical License 2011 - 2014
- OH State Medical License 2006 - 2023
- American Board of Surgery Surgery
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- CMS Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification EpicCare Ambulatory EMR, Epic Systems Corporation, 2013
Publications & Presentations
- 1 citationsMetastasectomy for Stage IVA Colon Cancer: Does the Type of Treating Institution Make a Difference?Shinho T Kang, Ryan Moran, Lala R. Hussain, Hamza Guend, Erik M. Dunki-Jacobs, David Y Lee> ;American Surgeon. 2021 Jun 2
- 4 citationsRobotic Versus Laparoscopic Gastrectomy for Gastric Adenocarcinoma: Propensity-Matched Analysis.Sean Ryan, Ashley Tameron, Amy E. Murphy, Lala R. Hussain, Erik M. Dunki-Jacobs, David Y.W. Lee> ;Surgical Innovation. 2020 Feb 1
- 11 citationsTrends and Outcomes of Synchronous Resection of Colorectal Metastasis in the Modern Era-Analysis of Targeted Hepatic NSQIP Database.Tyler J. Jones, Amy E. Murphy, Ashley Tameron, Lala R. Hussain, Kevin Grannan, Hamza Guend, Erik M. Dunki-Jacobs, David Y.W. Lee> ;Journal of Surgical Research. 2019 Jun 1
- Join now to see all
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: