Dr. Aldaas is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office11900 Southwest Hwy
Palos Park, IL 60464Phone(708) 371-8006
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Fadi Aldaas is a pulmonologist in Chicago Ridge, IL and is affiliated with multiple hospitals in the area, including Advocate Christ Medical Center, Palos Health, Little Company of Mary Hospital and Health Care Centers, Saint Anthony Hospital, MetroSouth Medical Center, DuPage Medical Group, and Loyola Medicine. He received his medical degree from Damascus University Medical School and has been in practice 11 years. He also speaks multiple languages, including Arabic. He specializes in pleural disease and is experienced in pulmonary hypertension, asthma, chronic obstructive pulmonary disease, lung cancer, bronchoscopy, endobroncial ultrasonography, pulmonary critical care, and hospitalist medicine.
Education & Training
- Albert Einstein - Montefiore Medical CenterFellowship, Critical Care Medicine, 2016 - 2017
- Bridgeport HospitalFellowship, Pulmonary Disease, 2014 - 2016
- Berkshire Medical CenterResidency, Internal Medicine, 2011 - 2014
- Damascus University Faculty of MedicineClass of 2007, MD
Certifications & Licensure
- AZ State Medical License 2021 - 2023
- IL State Medical License 2017 - 2023
- CT State Medical License 2015 - 2018
- MA State Medical License 2011 - 2014
- American Board of Internal Medicine Internal Medicine
- American Board of Internal Medicine Critical Care Medicine
- American Board of Internal Medicine Pulmonary Disease
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Resident of the Year/ Gerald L. Haidak Award Berkshire medical Center, 2103
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: