Dr. Salaru is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office125 Paterson Street
New Brunswick, NJ 08901Phone+1 732-235-8121Fax+1 732-235-4661
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Rutgers Health/Robert Wood Johnson Medical SchoolFellowship, Hematopathology, 2004 - 2006
- Rutgers Health/Robert Wood Johnson Medical SchoolChief Residency, Pathology-Anatomic and Clinical, 2003 - 2004
- Rutgers Health/Robert Wood Johnson Medical SchoolResidency, Pathology-Anatomic and Clinical, 1999 - 2004
- University of Medicine and Pharmacy TimisoaraClass of 1995
Certifications & Licensure
- NJ State Medical License 2004 - 2025
- American Board of Pathology Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology
- American Board of Pathology Hematopathology
Publications & Presentations
- Dural Marginal Zone Lymphoma With Extensive Crystal Storing Histiocytosis: Spotting the Zebra Among the Horses.Katherine M Morgan, Ifeyinwa Obiorah, Hai Sun, Kevin David, Anupama Chundury, Elaine Jaffe, Gratian Salaru, Payal Sojitra, Kant Matsuda> ;Journal of Neuropathology and Experimental Neurology. 2022 Jul 19
- 2 citationsSupraclavicular lymphadenopathy after COVID-19 vaccination.Kelsey Larkin, Archana Sharma, Richard Drachtman, Gratian Salaru> ;Pediatric Blood & Cancer. 2022 May 1
- 8 citationsCOVID-19 vaccine responses in patients with plasma cell dyscrasias after complete vaccinationMansi Shah, Alissa Gabel, Stephanie Beers, Gratian Salaru, Yong Lin, Dennis L. Cooper> ;Clinical Lymphoma, Myeloma & Leukemia. 2021 Nov 10
- Join now to see all
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: