Dr. Siderits is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
OfficeOne Robert Wood Johnson Place
New Brunswick, NJ 08903Phone(732) 986-3232Fax(732) 235-8124
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Shadyside HospitalResidency, Anatomic and Clinical Pathology, 1985 - 1990
- Ross University School of MedicineClass of 1985
Certifications & Licensure
- NJ State Medical License 1991 - 2021
- PA State Medical License 1986 - 2016
- American Board of Pathology Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology
- American Board of Pathology Cytopathology
Publications & Presentations
- 1 citationsAutopsy Report with Clinical and Pathophysiologic Discussion of Autosomal Dominant Adult Polycystic Kidney DiseaseAnup Hazra, Richard Siderits, Cheryl Rimmer, Noah Rolleri> ;Case reports in urology. 2014 Sep 17
- 5 citationsEndoscopically identified pseudomelanosis duodeni: striking yet harmless.Richard Siderits, Anup Hazra, Nagy Mikhail, Jeanine M. Chiaffarano, William Lou, Billie Fyfe> ;Gastrointestinal Endoscopy. 2014 Sep 1
- Esophageal Plasmacytoma Diagnosed in a Patient Presenting with Cardiac Symptoms: A Novel CaseCheryl Rimmer, Anup Hazra, Vito M. Gulli, Richard Siderits, Mark Castaldi, Zafar Zamir> ;Case reports in gastrointestinal medicine. 2013 Sep 10
- Join now to see all
- Robert Wood Johnson University HospitalNew Brunswick, New Jersey
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: