Dr. Rehman is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office3200 Talon Dr
Richardson, TX 75082Phone+1 972-649-5937Fax+1 972-807-0385
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Rehman is a highly experienced, Board Certified American Board Of Internal Medicine MD. He has diverse experience in Primary Care, Hospital Medicine, Intensive Care, Coronary (Heart) Care and Long term Care.
He is specialized in common illnesses to complex medical problems, both in a medical office and in a Hospital setting.
His practice focuses on Adolescents, Adults and the Elderly.
He is accepting new patients at iMedicine & Primary Care.
Education & Training
- Beaumont Health (Dearborn)Residency, Internal Medicine, 2003 - 2005
- Kingsbrook Jewish Medical CenterInternship, Internal Medicine, 2002 - 2003
- Dow University of Health SciencesClass of 1992
Certifications & Licensure
- TX State Medical License 2011 - 2023
- MI State Medical License 2003 - 2012
- LA State Medical License 2010 - 2012
- VA State Medical License 2008 - 2012
- American Board of Internal Medicine Internal Medicine
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Health Grade Honor Roll Health Grade
- Patients's Choice Award 2015-2016
- On- Time Doctor Award 2015-2016
- Join now to see all
Publications & Presentations
- 31 citationsSingle incision versus conventional multi-incision appendicectomy for suspected appendicitis.Haroon Rehman, Ahsan M Rao, Irfan Ahmed> ;Cochrane Database of Systematic Reviews. 2011 Jul 6
- Traditional suburethral sling operations for urinary incontinence in women.Rehman, H., Bezerra, C. C., Bruschini, H., Cody, J. D.> ;Cochrane Database Syst Rev. 2011
- Methodist Richardson Medical CenterRichardson, Texas
- Dr. H. Rehmanhttp://www.iMedMD.com
- Dr. Haroon Rehmanhttp://www.DrHaroonRehman.com
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: