Dr. Kocinsky is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office300 George St.
New Haven, CT 06511Phone(203) 752-5490
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Yale-New Haven HospitalFellowship, Pediatric Nephrology, 2001 - 2005
- St Christopher's Hospital for ChildrenResidency, Pediatrics, 1998 - 2001
- University of Texas Southwestern Medical SchoolClass of 1998
Certifications & Licensure
- CT State Medical License 2005 - 2021
- American Board of Pediatrics Pediatrics
- American Board of Pediatrics Pediatric Nephrology
Publications & Presentations
- 29 citationsCyclic GMP Kinase II (cGKII) Inhibits NHE3 by Altering Its Trafficking and Phosphorylating NHE3 at Three Required Sites IDENTIFICATION OF A MULTIFUNCTIONAL PHOSPHORYLA...Tian-e Chen, Hetal S. Kocinsky, Boyoung Cha, Rakhilya Murtazina, Jianbo Yang, C. Ming Tse, Varsha Singh, Robert N. Cole, Peter S. Aronson, Hugo R. de Jonge, Rafiquel S...> ;Journal of Biological Chemistry. 2015 Jan 23
- 3 citationsA phase I open‐label study to investigate the potential drug–drug interaction between single‐dose dacomitinib and steady‐state paroxetine in healthy volunteersAna Ruiz-Garcia, Nagdeep Giri, Robert R. LaBadie, Grace Ni, Tanya Boutros, Nicole Richie, Hetal S. Kocinsky, Tina Checchio, Carlo L. Bello> ;The Journal of Clinical Pharmacology. 2014 May 1
- 4 citationsEzrin Is Required for the Functional Regulation of the Epithelial Sodium Proton Exchanger, NHE3Hisayoshi Hayashi, Atsushi Tamura, Devishree Krishnan, Sachiko Tsukita, Yuichi Suzuki, Hetal S. Kocinsky, Peter S. Aronson, John Orlowski, Sergio Grinstein, R. Todd Al...> ;PLOS ONE. 2013 Feb 6
- Join now to see all
- The Role Of Phosphorylation In The Regulation Of NHE3National Institute Of Diabetes And Digestive And Kidney Diseases2006–2009
- Role Of Phosphorylation In The Regulation Of NHE3National Institute Of Diabetes And Digestive And Kidney Diseases2005
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: