Are you Dr. Durante?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 32 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office150 Sargent Dr
New Haven, CT 06511Phone(203) 781-4321Fax(203) 781-4329
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Dennis Durante, MD is a pediatric nephrologist in New Haven, Connecticut. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Connecticut. He is affiliated with Yale-New Haven Hospital and Hospital of St Raphael.
Education & Training
- University of ColoradoFellowship, Nephrology, 1975 - 1977
- Drexel University - Hahnemann University HospitalResidency, Pediatrics, 1974 - 1975
- SUNY Upstate Medical UniversityResidency, Pediatrics, 1972 - 1974
- State University of New York Downstate Medical Center College of MedicineClass of 1972
Certifications & Licensure
- CT State Medical License 1981 - 2020
- American Board of Pediatrics Pediatrics
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Fellow (FAAP) American Academy of Pediatrics
Publications & Presentations
- 2 citationsNeonatal renal arterial embolism syndrome.Dennis Durante, David B. Jones, Roger E. Spitzer> ;The Journal of Pediatrics. 1976 Dec 1