Dr. Cohn is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office3400 Nesconset Hwy
East Setauket, NY 11733Phone(631) 751-8700
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Case Western Reserve University/University Hospitals Cleveland Medical CenterFellowship, Gastroenterology, 2014 - 2018
- Boston University Medical CenterResidency, Internal Medicine, 2010 - 2013
- Eastern Virginia Medical SchoolClass of 2010
Certifications & Licensure
- NY State Medical License 2017 - 2022
- OH State Medical License 2014 - 2019
- MA State Medical License 2013 - 2015
- American Board of Internal Medicine Internal Medicine
- American Board of Internal Medicine Gastroenterology
- Lansing C. Hoskins Education and Research Fund Pilot/Feasibility Award ProgramCase Western Reserve University School of Medicine2016–2017
- Ruth L. Kirschstein National Research Service Award (T32)NIHPresent
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: