Dr. Ilochonwu is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office2014 Wentworth St
Houston, TX 77004Phone(281) 915-1630Fax(281) 915-1635
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Ike ILochonwu is a Board Certified internal medicine & Hospitalist physician and the Chief Medical Officer at ProCenture HealthCare Solutions. He is also a Clinical Professor of Medicine at University of Texas Medical Branch in the Department of Medicine.
After graduating valedictorian from Good Shepherd Secondary School, and valedictorian with summa cum laude honors from Texas Southern University, he earned his doctorate in medicine from the University of Texas Medical Branch. He completed his residency training at Duke University Medical Center Durham. He was recognized by patients for excellence in patient care and received the Gold Star Award for excellence in patient care during his training at Duke University.
Dr. ILochonwu has received recognitions for his clinical skills and dedication to patient care and enjoys teaching and clinical work. By working with numerous private, public and independent physicians of diverse medical specialties as a faculty and locum tenens Hospitalist, he has extensive knowledge of different practice systems. He also serves as a consultant/Advisor to different hospitals, hospitalist groups and management practices.
As the Chief Medical Officer at ProCenture HealthCare Solutions, he has adopted a unique managerial approach of team building amongst staff, clients and providers using the ProCenture Strategic Approach. He places high emphasis on effective quality metrics and measures with all customers, clients and physicians, provides the best practices and working environment for physicians, and providers, and enforces timely delivery of services in all healthcare solutions super-headed by ProCenture.
Skills & Expertise
- Emergency medicine, Practice management, Leadership, House calls, Transitions-in-Care, Physician Staffing
Education & Training
- Duke University HospitalResidency, Internal Medicine, 2009 - 2012
- University of Texas Medical SchoolClass of 2009, MD
- Texas Southern University BS, Summa Cum Laude
Certifications & Licensure
- NE State Medical License 2018 - 2021
- AZ State Medical License 2018 - 2021
- MS State Medical License 2016 - 2018
- ND State Medical License 2016 - 2019
- TN State Medical License 2015 - 2018
- MI State Medical License 2015 - 2019
- TX State Medical License 2012 - 2022
- American Board of Internal Medicine Internal Medicine
- Join now to see all
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Gold Star Award for Patient Care Duke University
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: