Dr. Akinboyo is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office2301 Erwin Road
Durham, NC 27710Phone(919) 684-6335
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Johns Hopkins UniversityResidency, Pediatrics, 2012 - 2015
- Sidney Kimmel Medical CollegeClass of 2012
Certifications & Licensure
- NC State Medical License 2018 - 2022
- MD State Medical License 2015 - 2018
- American Board of Pediatrics Pediatrics
- American Board of Pediatrics Pediatric Infectious Diseases
Publications & Presentations
- Infection Prevention in the Neonatal Intensive Care Unit.Julia Johnson, Ibukunoluwa C. Akinboyo, Joshua K. Schaffzin> ;Clinics in Perinatology. 2021 Jun 1
- Pseudo-outbreak of adenovirus in bronchoscopy suite.Jessica Seidelman, Ibukunoluwa C. Akinboyo, Bonnie Taylor, Nancy G. Henshaw, Anfal Abdelgadir, Gregory C. Gray, Becky Smith, Sarah S. Lewis> ;Infection Control and Hospital Epidemiology. 2021 Apr 8
- Burden of healthcare-associated infections among hospitalized children within community hospitals participating in an infection control network.Ibukunoluwa C. Akinboyo, Rebecca R Young, Michael Smith, Sarah S. Lewis, Becky Smith, Deverick J. Anderson> ;Infection Control and Hospital Epidemiology. 2021 Mar 9
- Join now to see all
- Duke University HospitalDurham, North Carolina
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: