Dr. Okonkwo is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office101 Robeson St
Fayetteville, NC 28301Phone(910) 615-1630Fax(910) 615-1636
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- George Washington UniversityFellowship, Geriatric Medicine, 2006 - 2007
- Woodhull Medical Mental Health CenterResidency, Internal Medicine, 2000 - 2003
- University of Nigeria Faculty of MedicineClass of 1990, MD
Certifications & Licensure
- NC State Medical License 2007 - 2022
- VA State Medical License 2007 - 2008
- DC State Medical License 2006 - 2008
- FL State Medical License 2004 - 2023
- American Board of Internal Medicine Internal Medicine
- American Board of Internal Medicine Geriatric Medicine
- CRIN Canvasses Rehabilitation of Cocoa Industry to Improve Nigeria’s EconomyMay 3rd, 2020
- COVID-19: BNSG Will Follow All Protocol No Matter Who Is Involved – Deputy GovMarch 29th, 2020
- Cape Fear Valley Medical CenterFayetteville, North Carolina
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: